Thanks to Love Life Sugar for this amazing recipe. I doubled everything to fill a 9×13 pan! Enjoy!
3/4 cup pretzel crumbs
6 tbsp butter, melted
3/4 cup veggie oil
3/4 cup Nutella
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp baking powder
6 oz kraft caramels (about 20 caramels)
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom and sides of a 9×9 square baking pan with parchment paper, allowing two sides to stick up so that the bars be lifted out of the pan when done.
2. Mix together crushed pretzel crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of the pan.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together the oil, nutella, sugar and vanilla extract.
4. Add eggs and mix until well combined.
5. Combine flour and baking powder
6. Slowly add to the egg mixture until well combined. Batter will be grainy.
7. Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
8. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.
9. Allow to cool completely in the pan, then lift brownies out of pan. Slice into bars.
10. Add caramels, milk and butter to a pan and melt over medium-low heat.
11. Drizzle caramel sauce over the bars and allow caramel to cool.